play.lifebound.xyz
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/wK9A3ErvGP
Click to join
Welcome to LifeBound!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
HundraKronor's Introduction
HundraKronor Manager
3 posts
3 topics
4 days ago

Hello everyone!

I’m HundraKronor, though my real name is Felix. I’m 19 years old and from Sweden. I’ve been working with Minecraft servers for quite some time now, and I’m thrilled to be part of the LifeBound community as your Server Manager.

My role involves a variety of tasks that all aim to create the best possible experience for you, the players. I work closely with the management team to set up new game modes, handle backend configurations, and ensure that everything runs smoothly. I also take care of server maintenance and help oversee the community to keep things positive and enjoyable for everyone. In addition, I review staff applications to make sure we have the best team possible supporting the server. Whether it’s configuring plugins, troubleshooting issues, or brainstorming new ideas, my goal is to make sure that LifeBound stays fun, stable, and engaging.

A little more about me: I’ve always had a passion for gaming, especially Minecraft, and I started getting involved with server management when I was around 12-14 years old. Since then, I’ve developed a deep understanding of how to run and optimize Minecraft servers, and I’m constantly learning new things to make LifeBound better each day.

Since this is the very first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section, I’d love to kick off a little tradition here! It would be awesome if you all could take a moment to introduce yourselves too. Whether you’ve been part of LifeBound for a while or are new to the server, it would be great to learn more about everyone who makes this community so special. After all, we’re all here to play, have fun, and connect, and what better way to do that than by getting to know each other a bit more, right?

Feel free to share as much or as little as you’re comfortable with—your gaming history, favorite game modes, hobbies, or anything else you’d like. We’re all here to build something awesome together!

If you have any server-related questions, need help, or just want to chat, my inbox is always open. You can reach me directly on Discord (HundraKronor), shoot me a message here on the website, or email me at [email protected]. I’m always happy to help or just have a friendly conversation.

Looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you! Let’s make LifeBound an amazing place for everyone to enjoy. Have an awesome day, and see you on the server!